In the UK, the energy and utilities sector is currently enjoying significant growth especially with the government introducing nuclear power as the nation’s low-carbon energy resource.
According to EU skills research the UK’s energy & utility workforce will need to increase by more than 200,000 by 2023. Danny Sullivan Group is prepared and has the resources to fill any skills gaps that may arise. We specialise in matching client’s needs with skilled and reliable resources. We have worked within the industry since our infancy and pride ourselves in providing a professional and accurate service.
Danny Sullivan Group has been an integral part of the South East Electricity Substation Alliance (SEESA). We have supported their successful programme of substation expansion, construction and the development of a high voltage transmission network. All of our operatives are National Grid trained 'Persons', holding Basic Electrical Safety Competence (BESC) for substations and have extensive knowledge of the hazards when working within high risk substation environments. We have been involved in the project over the last 10 years and have completed the following civil works:
- Construction of ample foundations for transformers, reactors, quad boosters and other High Voltage equipment and services.
- Infrastructure of piling, retaining walls, roads, drains and ducts.
- Civil works concerning structural steel, cladding, brick and blockwork.
- High Voltage cables and troughs.
- Installation of over-head lines.