At Danny Sullivan Group, we have more than 30 years’ experience working in the rail industry under our belt, with companies such as Network Rail, TfL, Amco, Babcock, Balfour Beatty, Bam Nuttall, Carillion, Costain, Kier, Morgan Sindall, Murphy’s, Skanska and Volker Fitzpatrick.
We are proud to have been involved in construction of The Channel Tunnel Rail Link, Jubilee Line Extension and the Scottish Borders railway development, as well as station developments including the award-winning London Blackfriars, Victoria and Kings Cross stations. We are actively engaged in Crossrail and the Northern Line Extension, supplying tunneling, track and craft specialists, site foremen and everything in between.
On the back on our rail success and extensive involvement on projects we have recently developed a specialist rail division.
What we do:
- Road Rail Access Platforms (RRAP's) installation.
- Level crossing surfaces installation and removal.
- Trackside lighting.
- Vortok fencing.
- Installation, operation and removal of Automatic Track Warning System (ATWS) and Lookout Operated Warning System (LOWS) offering turnkey solutions from design to completion.
- ATWS – the ideal solution for medium to long term planned maintenance activities. Fully automatic warning system for approaching trains in a designated area. We also install TWS, a simpler and cheaper solution that requires human input.
- LOWS – offers complete flexibility ranging from small non-moving worksites, long distance track walking inspection and localised maintenance. In red zone restricted areas due to sighting distance, LOWS is an approved method of work to overcome the restriction. The system can be portable or static and is painlessly set up.
Our work with Network Rail
Danny Sullivan Group has been awarded the Network Rail Framework Agreement contract. This contract will see DSG provide services for the planning, survey, design, installation, commissioning and operation and recovery of ATWS, Semi-Automatic Track Warning Systems and Lookout Warning Systems. Our specialist rail division has been awarded first tier status for the provision LOWS protection for the High Output departments in Bletchley, Crew and Swindon. As a part of the same contract, DSG has also been appointed the second tier supplier for the High Output departments at Newcastle and Doncaster. We look forward to working on this long-term contract with Network Rail and future projects.
Dean Everett, Operations Director, talks about our Rail sector experience...